Sunday, April 29, 2012

Beauty: Rain, Rain Go Away



Reading: The Lovely Bones. 
Wearing: Jumper from Tempt // tights from Topshop

Autumn has hit Brisbane hard this week; a week ago I was styling in the scorching hot sun and today I'm indoors away from the rain. To kill a bit of time this afternoon I decided to have a play with makeup and show you what I am loving at the moment.

My most important facial element is my eyebrows - I haven't waxed them since I was probably 16 and I only pluck away stray hairs every now and then.

The rest of my face is basic; I've become very simplistic with my makeup lately and enjoy having a clear face. My most used products are:


1. Face of Australia face primer 2. Sportsgirl Get Cheeky pink blush 3. Natio pressed powder

1. M.A.C. Studio Fix Fluid foundation - I've been using this same bottle for over a year now, luckily I have clear skin and only need a little each use.

2. Revlon Grow Luscious mascara - My friend Brittney always has amazing lashes so I had to ask her what mascara she used and voila! It's the best.
3. Clear mascara - this is a no name brand cheap from a Terry White Chemist I bought to try and didn't like it on my eyelashes so now I use it as a brow gel. It's looking a brownish colour now from mixing with the shadow on my brows, still works great though.
4. Nude by Nature soft focus illuminator - I use this on my eyelids and the inner corners of my eyes for a subtle glimmer
5. Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mono eyeshadow in Dusk - used to fill in my eyebrows.
6. Models Prefer black eyeliner - I LOVE this liner; it glides on so easily and the smudge stick on the other end is just magic.


Lipsticks are always in and these are my favourites:

1. Rimmel Colour Show Off in 'Kiss Me' 2. M.A.C. Pro Longwear Lipcreme in 'Soulfully Rich' 3. Sportsgirl Pout About It in 'Tangerine Queen' 4. BYS Longwear Lipstick in 'Heart Broken' 5. M.A.C. Pro Longwear Lipcreme in 'Good to Go' 6. Revlon Colourburst in 'Petal' 7. Topshop Pets Rock lipbalm (this is so amazing!)


Hopefully the sun will be shining tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love your brows! Amazing. I'm also a huge fan of bold lipstick, you've definitely got the lips for them! Gorgeous ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in at Vacant Lake! Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can take a look xx