Sunday, November 23, 2014

Outfit: Grey

Supre top / Neon Hart skort / Rivers sandals


The weather is definitely heating up and I'm struggling a little bit to find clothes that I can wear to work that I actually like and don't give me heatstroke. Enter this skort! I bought it probably a year or so ago but barely wore it until recently. I would wear it everyday now if it weren't so noticeable (but really, should I care?).

I know that the cross over front kinda thing has been in for awhile but when I bought it every other skort/skirt I found looked so generic and then I found this one and fell in love with the texture and colour.

Here I styled it with a singlet I purchased from Supre around 4 years ago and my trusty 'Abbey' sandals from Rivers.

I also had my weave removed a week ago and I feel totally free now, but that's another story which I'll be posting later this week.

Keep cool x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in at Vacant Lake! Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can take a look xx