Thursday, May 24, 2012

Beauty: Two-toned Lips

This afternoon I had a dreaded dental appointment (luckily it was just a checkup) and while browsing through a slightly outdated issue of Who magazine in the waiting room, I came across the idea of two-toned lips.


This popular makeup trend was created by M.A.C. makeup artist, Nicole Thompson, for We Are Handsome during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia.

I sat thinking why am I so smitten with this look? It's just a separate colour for each lip… but there's just something about the trend that I absolutely adore. 

I have to say, I'm in love.

What do you think of two-toned lips? Would you consider this for your everyday makeup?

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping in at Vacant Lake! Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can take a look xx