Thursday, May 2, 2013

Feature: Wild Pipchicks


Krysia is one talented cookie. She's the brains behind Wild Pipchicks, and if you're a fan of sweets and/or jewellery you really need to read on.

I used to work with Krysia, and one day she told me about her side project, Wild Pipchicks. I was gobsmacked at how adorable her pieces were and that she generally made everything from scratch!

She gave me this little baby a couple of weeks ago and I was so excited! I'd be eyeing one off for awhile. But the fun doesn't stop at rings. She also makes iPhone covers, hair clips, picture frames in various designs.

Definitely check her out on Facebook here and keep an eye out for her around Brisbane markets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in at Vacant Lake! Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can take a look xx