Monday, August 20, 2012

DIY: Buttons



Earlier this year I made a quick purchase of this overcoat when I came across an unexpected European holiday. It was really cheap, so I didn't expect it to have the most awesome features, so long as it kept me warm (and that it did).


I actually really like this jacket; it's warm but not too warm for our sunny Brisbane winters and it has a tartan hood which I love. I mainly wasn't fussed on the buttons that it came with; they were a horrible brown plastic button that made everything look cheap. Therefore I replaced all the buttons with new black and gold pieces.


I think the new buttons add a touch of class. It was really affordable to do and was an easy way to give a bit more life to a fashion necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in at Vacant Lake! Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can take a look xx